Yeh, percisely...

Say you had a gallery setup, what you'd do is email [email protected] like so:
Quote
Subject: U:Harold P:Gizmo
[content]

The pipe would send the message to the appropriate script, and it'd see that you're sending to the gallery, and that your user and pass are Harold and Gizmo, so it'd check the user/pass vs the database, and if they're correct then they'll take and post the picture to your gallery (perhaps in a "mobile" section to be edited later).

This would give headway to posting from your cellular phone, say pictures, pms, not really posts though, that'd be a bit harder to interpret what youre trying to do :x...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!