Thanks, Charles, I really need some help here, still having problems. Our contact forms in other locations are working fine using the same SMTP information. Only UBB is not sending emails.

I have contacted my hosting service and told them that the problem has to be on their end but they emailed me and said it is my problem. I have tried everything and can not get anything to work. No email is currently being sent out.

As I stated above, I have not touched any of the UBB scripts for over a week. This error began late last week. I get this when I put in the SMTP info:

Code
An error has occured: 
Unable to connect to the SMTP server.  The following error was returned: Unknown error

The server either does not exist, or rejected the connection.

Please ensure that the UBB is allowed to relay mail through the server.

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!
This is what I got back from my support:
Your ulitmate bulletin board scripts use the same mail program as fommail.pl. From the error message it is very clear that you are passing a parameter that has incorrect syntax "Invalid or duplicate arguments in command line Syntax: mail -s "subject" -c [cc-list] -b [bcc-list] -a [attach-list] to-addr... Program aborted"

The mail program on the server (mail.exe) was never modified. It is not affecting anything on the server other than your scripts. This is a scripting issue and needs to be corrected on your end. You may want to check the syntax of your code where the mail program is called. The server is working correctly.
I really need some help here. All email features including emailing is not working on the forums.