Well I've just upgraded from v6.04e, which is a forum that had a lot of mod/hacks, to v6.1 FINAL.

Sadly and despite a number of rebuilds and even running that newstrip.cgi file for boards being upgraded from heavily modded forums, I've still got a serious data output issue.

Now on the left of every post where the member status goes (Member / Moderator etc.) it shows this:

Quote
big mc
"Excessive Use" at 10:47 AM on 10-21-2001
Member # 647

Rate Member
The >>"Excessive Use" at 10:47 AM on 10-21-2001<< line shows up as the last line in my UBB member files for all members. It was a part of the 'Show last users post in profile' mod for v6.04e.

I have 4,100 members over 188 forums and this makes it look extremely ugly. An example from the last few lines of a random membile is as follows:

Quote
Matthew.A&#0124;^&#0124;00000003&#0124;^&#0124;08-31-2001

yes

yes
yes

20010831&#0124;155&#0124;000017&#0124;000003
IE6 & Mcafee Antivirus at 09:45 AM on 08-31-2001
So how do I get rid of the any member files that have the LAST line as an <a href ?? HELP!

[This message was edited by Charles Capps on November 05, 2002 at 10:29 AM.]