That was my error in typing. Below is a copy direct from the user profile for my usual board name:

WriteAdmin&

That info is on line 5 of the user file

This is what was done recently prior to this error:

1) I noticed that my user was removed from the moderator list on all forums. Its my site, my board, but I have other admins helping me out. I figured it was a joke so I re-added myself as moderator and removed 1 of the other guys from the moderator list. He swears he did not remove my user name so I figured it was an odd glitch

2) I then pruned a few thousand topics and moved them to an archive forum (read only). I then rebuilt all the forum stats and member stats and all that fun stuff. The board ran a little bit smoother with the lack of posts in certain forums. This process took more than an hour and my dsl crapped out at 1 point so I reloaded whatever page was froze and the rebuilding continued

I was able to access the board as the admin using my regular user name for about 1 week. Then I posted this.

I am currently accessing the board under a very old user name which still had admin rights.

My worry is that this glitch will spread to other users and then there will be NO admin access. ahaahha. Fun fun fun.

I will also mention this: My user profile is 1700 bytes in size. The largest but not by much. It has been this size for like 4 years. I am able to update the profile so its not a permissions issue