Yes, he's describing some of the blonde moves I've managed to do as board admin. I realize that it can be fixed by remembering not to log onto two identities in two separate tabs... but...

The biggest problem I have with this right now is that screwing up my identity like that has also messed up my PMs. I was accidentally logged in on two different names on two tabs (yes, I'm blonde), and I tried responding to a PM someone had sent. A copy of the PM was for some inexplicable reason sent from my identity A to my identity B, but when identity B tries to read or delete it, she's told that it's not her PM and to get her hands off it. Well, no, it actually says "You are not the recipient for that private message" but I can just picture a scowling face attached. =P

So I'm stuck with a PM in my box that I can neither read nor delete. Instead of telling me "read" or "unread" I'm told it's "received." How do I get rid of it??

If I keep screwing up (I won't! I promise! But IF I did...) I could potentially end up with a box full of unreadable, undeletable PMs.