I have searched and it looks like there were problems back with 6.5.2, but I haven't seen any posts since around August of 2005 about this. Is this fixed in 6.5.5?

The reason I ask is that most of the time it seems to work, but I get lightbulbs that don't go out. If you exit out and then back in I see lightbulbs for stuff I have already read.

I have seen this come up now and then on another board. They had major problems at first and they said something about cookies and sessions. I know they had to switch from one to the other.

We have not enabled the session check box. Our installation is right out of the box, downloaded it on Monday. Should we enable sessions? Is there a bug somewhere we need to fix? I saw this, but I have my account and an admin account on the board and thought I had read one with one account and not the other. However, I have confirmed it isn't working 100% and other members have reported the same thing.

Are all the none bugs updated in the current download (from Monday) or do we need to go plug stuff?

Thanks,
Fred