I've been thinking about reworking the wwwthreads code to include support for templates...but I just thought of an idea that I don't think would be too difficult to implement with a table that relates users to one another, that would take precedence over my own desire for templates. An ICQ type of buddy list for registered board users...

Scream: One question I have though, about it's implementation is, the Number field isn't specified as UNIQUE, would changing it to unique have any effect on the database, good or bad? Because this would require having unique UserID's. I realize it's an auto_increment so the likelyhood of duplication is near impossible, but I suppose it could happen under very rare circumstances?

How many people would interested in a mod like this? Depending on the number of interested people, I may do it...so anyone reading this cast your vite...for Templates or Buddy List...though I'll tell you now I already have a major preference in the buddy list, I think it could be more useful to visitors. The templates are to make my life easier, while visitors are potential customers, and who's always right? *smile*