It would be great if the User List found when using the "Show / Edit Users" option in the Admin Control Panel actually seperated the names into different sections - When using the ALL USERS option. For example, keep them in alphabetical order, just add a header for each letter so at the top and bottom of the list you can have anchor links to take you to specific letters. Like this:

A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

A (have an anchor here for all of the A's)
---
Alice
Andy
Arbor
etc.

B
---
Barney
Bill
Boris

C
---
Carl
Chris
Cindy

Etc.

This way when you have several thousand users you can more easily jump to the section of ther list you need. I understand that you can jump to usernames using the drop down alphabetical list, but it would be convenient to have the option above when working with a great many usernames.

Also, it would be great if the the drop down list used with the "Show / Edit Users" option would actually list All Users first rather than 0-9. Having All Users at the bottom of the list is a pain as I use it far more often than 0-9 (which I do not think I've ever used). Thanks for listening!