I Figured this would be the best spot to post a reply to this to just speak up and let everyone know where my priorities are. You are right in that some of the things can be a bit cryptic and need a bit more explanation. To add more descriptive terms to the icons would mean taking up more screen space and I don't want the whole thing looking cluttered. I guess we could alter the alt tags so when your arrow is over them they would give a better explanation of what the icons mean. More descriptive instructions in the profile just means editing the language files, so this isn't a big issue.

The driving factor in my priorities is basically time. What should I spend my time on. I like to believe I take a little bit different approach than alot of businesses. Yes, I want new customers to continue buying but probably 75% of my time goes to feature requests made by existing customers. Many companies would think, well you bought, you get what you paid for. Now how can we get more people to buy? I'm not out for world domination in the Message Board market.

This isn't to say that I don't want to cater to potential customer's requests. It's just that I only have so many hours in the day so I try to spend it on what the majority of people want. If there is a huge problem with the complexity of WWWThreads then I would believe I would hear about this from my existing customers and I would take the time to act on it. That is my best source of feedback for direction. I have a limited number of people that visit here, but my current customers have a combined mass of users and I'm sure that their user's are suggesting things all of the time as well. In which case many of them report back here about these requests.

So, it's not that I am not motivated or not interested in fixing current problems or adding new things to make it easier to use. Though I am the one that ultimately decides on what to work on next, my customers and users of this forum are the ones that point out the most glaring needs.

---
Scream
<A HREF="http://www.wcsoft.net" target="_new">http://www.wcsoft.net</A>