Hi, I just got the news letter for the 8th of November and I would like to suggest that you add in the flexibility of threaded versus nonthreaded mode at the user level as we currently enjoy with threads. this feature is one of the things that my users and I have always found attractive and I can tell you from an administators point of view that it is roughly 50/50 on my board of how my users view posts. if you do as your news letter suggests and make the setting site wide instead of configureable by the users you are just introducing another learning curve for those users that are left out and causing undo conflict. Please reconsider this particualr course of action. This feature of threads is one of the main features that you will be loosing with this new product. I personaly feel your new product is taking steps backward instead of forwards by introducing such "features" to us current threads administrators.

Thank you.

Pappy