I just installed UBBv6.0 and I am having this error when I try to access the forum settings in the control panel:

Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Can't modify subtraction (-) in local at d:/www/digitalrice/members/psr/ubb-cgi/cp_forums.cgi line 192, near ");"
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at d:/www/digitalrice/members/psr/ubb-cgi/cp_forums.cgi line 916.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
[Thu May 24 01:37:57 2001] d:wwwdigitalricememberspsrubb-cgicp.cgi: Can't modify subtraction (-) in local at d:/www/digitalrice/members/psr/ubb-cgi/cp_forums.cgi line 192, near ");"
[Thu May 24 01:37:57 2001] d:wwwdigitalricememberspsrubb-cgicp.cgi: BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at d:/www/digitalrice/members/psr/ubb-cgi/cp_forums.cgi line 916.
Compilation failed in require at d:wwwdigitalricememberspsrubb-cgicp.cgi line 319.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.