Quote
Originally posted by Nath:
[qb] I am using a Windows Server. Which of the following do I need:

English (#!/usr/bin/perl)** or
English (#!/usr/local/bin/perl)**[/qb]
The path should only matter on a Linux/Unix machine.

Quote
Originally posted by Nath:
[qb]I'm not sure if I'm dealing with InfoPop or Groupee, I'm not sure why my board won't install, I'm not getting any immediate support....[/qb]
You're dealing with Groupee, Infopop has changed it's name (for some unknown reason) to Groupee.

Also, I believe they deal with differant support levels; I'm sure someone will always answer any inqueries when recieved however.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!