I'm new at this whole ubb thing. I did everything according to the instructions that came with the ubb6 demo. I created a cgi bin for the cgi scripts, put all the non cgi scripts in the ubb folder as was instructed, everything seemded to be ok. Then I did the ubb6_test.cgi thingie and it showed up. Checked permission to write new files in this directory, that seemed to be ok, checked for the 'required' files in both the CGI and this directory, that was ok too, checked my read/write permissions on all the variables files, that wasn't write, but I figured out how to change it to 777, then I checked my absolute paths in general settings if available, and that where I got screwed up. This is what I got:

Path: Path exists and is a directory: OK

CGI Directory Path: has not been defined sucessfully in the control panel

NonCGI Directory Path: has not been defined sucessfully in the control panel

Members Directory Path: has not been defined sucessfully in the control panel

Variables Directory Path: has not been defined sucessfully in the control panel

Now I have no clue what to do. I tried all the solutions it gave me when I clicked the help link. I went to the cp.cgi file and maded sure the paths were right. But it still didn't work. I really have no clue what I am supposed to do. If someone could help me I would appreciate the help more then you will ever know. I was hoping I wouldn't need to get help. I wantd to do this by myself, but that ain't gonna happen. So please someone help me!

Thank you in advance
Johnnie