Everytime I try to access the forum settings control panel, and also when trying to add moderators, I get this same error. I've installed the files on a couple different servers and they both brought back the same error. Everything else works just fine and dandy though... Any help would be most appreciated as I am clueless...here is the error:

Content-type: text/html
Software error:
Can't modify subtraction in local at /home2/station3/public_html/cgi-bin/cp_forums.cgi line 192, near ");" BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /home2/station3/public_html/cgi-bin/cp_forums.cgi line 916.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (admin@spaceports.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
[Wed Apr 11 17:31:15 2001] cp.cgi: Can't modify subtraction in local at /home2/station3/public_html/cgi-bin/cp_forums.cgi line 192, near ");" [Wed Apr 11 17:31:15 2001] cp.cgi: BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at /home2/station3/public_html/cgi-bin/cp_forums.cgi line 916.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (admin@spaceports.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.