Have you read this thread?

http://community.infopop.net/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=729094322&f=3913070413&m=1643073923

Is there any chance you could lend some of your expertise? Let me breifly explain the problem.

Upgraded board to 6.1.0.2 and all worked fine.

Added the Who's Online and Avatar hacks from Qasic, which worked fine. When I added the Custom Titles/Ranks hack (and I used Qasic's auto installer to do them), it caused my board to immediately lose track of any users. I couldn't log into the control panel or do anything because it didn't recognize me.

I told InfoPop about the problem and they suggested I delete all the *.cgi files in the CGI-BIN and start with fresh copies. I was fine with that except that it didn't work. Now I want to go back to just a standard copy of UBB without any hacks but when I try and set the paths in initial setup of cp.cgi, it just goes in an endless loop, never allowing me to get to the login.

I think that if that is fixed I will still not be able to log in because even though the member files are in tact, it still wont' recognize me.

What is your (or anyone else's) opinon?

[url=HTTP://WWW.CREEPING-DEATH.NET here for: CREEPING DEATH - Metallica Tribute Band[/url]
"It was really fun seeing 'Creepin Death'. I think they f*cken rock!" - Lars Ulrich
"Lars and I had a good time jamming with you guys!" - Kirk Hammett