Originally posted by AndyB72:
[qb] When I go over with mouse it open my a popup windows with this words:
"Continue with script of this page? Yes or No". But I don't know if this is the same problem of Forums.it [/qb]
Andy I've gotten this complaint from some of my registered members who always say "I have a brand new computer and your site gives me all these dumb messages". I tell people to go to Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Security -> Internet Options -> Custom Level Button. Then look for stuff that is "disabled" that might need "enabled"
Your other problem sounds familiar too - the problem with partially loaded pages. Are you using a regional language setting other that English(United States)? A client of mine has this same problem when the regional language settings are not exactly the same when you go to Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Regional Options. There are two settings under "General" tab that I believe need to match. "Your Locale (Location)" setting at the top should be the same general language selected below under "Language Settings".
For example, our project support logs show we had a problem when users (of a non ubb site) set Your Locale=Germany and Language Settings=Western Europe and United States. The resolution was to either change Locale to "English(United States)" OR change Language Setting to "Central Europe". And we seemed to get a lot of negative feedback on that solution - seems some stuff in Windows wont work if Language Setting isnt the default (Western Europe and United States) plus international people dont seem to like seeing US dates and numbers. But the problem with partially loaded pages did go away.
Hope this helps.