Here's another bizarre occurance that's been happening from time to time when I post and then try to edit some of our fantasy sports standings. It doesn't happen every time I go to edit it, but, it happens often.

This is what it should look like, for example:

------------

Week 15 - Pre Sunday Night

PTS = Actual Points
[OPT] = Optimal Points (coulda had)
(P) = # Players left


Code
       
     PTS  [OPT]  (P)        
        
SEMIFINALS
---------------------
DJ   52   [61]   (1)   Sorry, Charlie
JB  103  [103]   (0)   Moves into Finals commandingly
---------------------
RB   28   [38]   (1)   Season-long luck streak ran out
DM   68   [69]   (1)   Won't need Heap
---------------------
         
5th Place Game
---------------------
DB   58   [78]   (0)   Can the commish hold on?
TU   53   [77]   (1)   Needs 6 from his tight end
---------------------
        
For Best of Losers
---------------------
JG   51   [56]   (2)   Mason & Chatman vs
IM   27   [32]   (1)   Packers
---------------------
PL   71   [78]   (0)   NE Def (19) on bench
TL   11   [31]   (2)   Farve & Driver to go
---------------------        
         
------------

And when I go to edit it, to update scores, I get something like this:

Code
[b]Week 15[/b] - 2pm ET Sunday
   
PTS = Actual Points
[OPT] = Optimal Points (coulda had)
(P) = # Players left
    
  
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, 
sans-serif">code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">       
     PTS  [OPT]  (P)        
        
SEMIFINALS
At that point, of course, I cannot edit the post, but re-paste it from a text file. This has only happened to these particular posts of standings.

Like my other issue, I can't figure it out...

Edit: Oddly, again, it doesn't seem to be happening here as I've purposely edited this post many times... but I suppose it could happen eventually...?