This past week, our UBBThreads suddenly stopped working. I maintain the web site and had not done any work on the site at all this past week. I do not do any UBBThread admininstration however. I asked if anyone had been doing admin stuff on UBBThreads around the time it stoppped working (but haven't gotten a reply yet). Does anyone know what could have happened to make it do this? Now when you click on a forum topic, you get a long list of errors like this:

/* begin errors */

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/www/tweaker/ubbthreads/mysql.inc.php on line 36

Warning: table_wrapper(): Unable to access /home/www/tweaker/ubbthreads/templates//tbopen.tmpl in /home/www/tweaker/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1419

Warning: table_wrapper(/home/www/tweaker/ubbthreads/templates//tbopen.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/tweaker/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1419

Warning: table_wrapper(): Unable to access /home/www/tweaker/ubbthreads/templates//tbopen.tmpl in /home/www/tweaker/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 1419

/* end errors /*

There are a lot more errors listed, just wanted to give a sample. Is is possible someone messed up doing Admin stuff? or is a file corrupted? Were we hacked? I did not install UBBThreads on the site, I am a new web master for them. But the forums have been working previously for a number of months before these errors started happening. Any help or opinions are appreciated.

If you want to see what happens on the actual site, the address is http://www.tweaker.org , then click on forums in the left menu, then choose a forum from the list.