Unfortunately I can't tell you if there are any advantages between our software and any competitor's software. We don't have any comparision charts up because everything changes pretty fast. Advantages will really depend on what the individual user is looking for. One of the common things I do hear is that we have one of the best Control Panel layouts for the admin side of things compared to anything currently available.

Looking at these forums you'll see we aim to be just more than a forum solution. We're looking at more of the full community side of things which is why we offer the integrated portal built into the software without having to download anything extra. We'll be looking at a some sort of integrated photo gallery as well.

Not too much more I can say. Out of what's currently available in the forum market, we've been around the longest dating back roughly 10 years. Our price is a bit higher, but we do have a good, long track record. We do smaller number of overall sales mainly because we focus on what our current customers are looking for rather than what will attract new ones.