Where else can you have the lead programmer login to your webspace and check out an issue you're having within the night? I don't know anywhere that woudln't charge you an arm and a leg for the kind of service that Rick provides... Not to mention that Rick will sit and listen to any ideas you have, even when he's swamped with work (yeh, we where a load of help coming up wiht the feature set list for .7 lol)...

Myself I have a UBB Gold license, I'm one of those old players that's been with UBB since it was freeware... I've seen tons of new features added, and dev teams that actually care about the customer rather than the all powerful dollar... A truely great company is one which listens and values their customers rather than striving for the all mighty dollar.

The support is great, I always get the answers that I need in a timely fashion, and have never been let down... Because of all of this i'm well satisfied with UBB.C (and yes I've used a lot of competing products, always coming back to the UBB).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!