Hmmm. Besides the default Forum 1 that I should've deleted before importing, I think my problem was that I had deleted some Classic forums in the past, so there were some gaps. I had to fix all the Forum #s in phpMyAdmin, as well as some mixed-up forum descriptions and such that got mixed up somehow. The importer apparently didn't keep the Forum #s intact?
What I don't know how to do is copy threads from one forum to another, so I'm gonna need some help and will PT Rick with that if that's the course I should take at this point...
Problem is, this isn't my final import - I'm gonna have to do it again once I go live with v7. I'm just trying to set up a beta test for my group, and to check performance with a fully loaded board. I really don't want to have to go thru all this again next time, fixing things after importing. :/