Hello everyone,

2 weeks ago I enable the “registration queue” so that all new registrations must first be approved by an administrator. I enabled this feature to stop a flood of spam registrations, and it’s working great.

Last night I opened the queue, selected about 6 “bogus” spam registrations to delete, and clicked the “update queue” button. I got a blank page and had to refresh the screen to get back into control panel.

Now, those six members are stuck in the queue and I can’t remove them. Not only that, but now only the member numbers remain (user name with the link to the profile is gone), so I can’t even select each one individually.

In addition to this, I can no longer delete / decline new registrations. When I select “decline” and check “delete declined users” and update the queue, it does nothing and the members stay stuck in the queue. I am able to delete these members individually, however.

I hope someone can help, because at 20 to 30 bogus registrations a day, it takes far too much time to delete every bogus registration one by one!

Thanks in advance,
Paul E