You can hire a bunch of ubbers, including myself and allen, both of us are proficient in CSS so shouldn't be too difficult; although he just had a baby so i'm not sure of how much time he has (although I seem to have a bunch lol).

I don't like using flash too much, in fact, I don't know how to use it too much; but I do know that using it for navigatin can be bad as not all users use flash, and robots can't crawl them; so always be sure to use a sitemap if you use flash for navigation systems.



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!