Originally Posted by Rick
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Oh, and yes, i do have it working over at my dev site using GD2 however I know I have ImageMagick installed but don't have the option to use it lol


Gizmo, did you fill in the path to convert in the CP?
'eh its my private dev server, I haven't even bothered to poke around for new options lol... I'll check.

Originally Posted by Basil
Is "CAPTCHA" one of those registration authentication things where you have to type in characters from an image to register? Until recently I had never heard the term.
Sounds much better as "Visual Verification"


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!