2 - The Blues (this thread, public) - I got bored and stumbled on a color scheme that I really liked.

4 - UnderGroundNews.com theme (not public at this time), fits the sites current colorscheme, I'm planning to make a "classic" version of the purple/black the site originally had. Also planning to build a new scheme after i get some others out (I have like 8 in planning right now).

5 - RealmHQ.com Theme (not public at this time) - It fits the site colorscheme (5 and 6 are the same site, just differant stylesheets).
6 - RealmJourney.com Theme (not public at this time) - It fits the site colorscheme.

7 - Holiday (Soon to be public), my current one i'm working on, it's basically fulfilling a request here for a christmas theme. I'm not comfortble with the large header image yet, but I think it's good enough for version 1.

It's odd that you can contact the site now and you coudln't before nt lol...

After I get 7 done and out (a night or so, you'll have to use find/replace to update image locations before importing the style) I have a couple that are color only (or have a very basic image set) which i should be able to get out pretty fast.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!