Originally Posted by sdp
OK I didn't realize there was a section to edit the .tpl files.

So now that I know I can get to the .tpl files, do I have to close the forum when I make the edit or can I do it on the fly?
I live dangerously and edit the files live; always have lol...

i think though that editing any files you should close your forum, and the UBB.C route of doing things is always clear your cache after making updates to template files.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!