Boy this is fun. lets start with I just had my site upgraded around christmas

I am having about 4 members with login issues. Here is one.

i have a member that tried to "start a new thread" with the content below. See got 404 errors and now has trouble with loggin and seeing the site. At first i thought she was nuts. Here is what she posted on qualityfishing.net.

title That darn dog!
Subject
My 1 1/2 year old Lab has me stumped.

I have some experience with obedience training, have had dogs most of my life, and have been able to resolve and /or correct most behavior quirks.....except this one.

He will not use his dog house.

I can get him to get in it with some effort but he will not stay in it.

He has never gone in it and stayed in it on his own any longer than to retrieve a treat or toy I threw in. Now that he is bigger he just stands outside and stretches his neck in to reach whatever he's after.

When I do get him in there and tell him to "stay" and "down" he does so very reluctantly and looks at me with that "what the heck did I do wrong and when can I get out of here" look.

The only reason for his behavior I can think of that makes sense is maybe the lady I got him from used his kennel (plastic travel type) as a punishment or kept him in it often for long periods of time.

He didn't know very many commands when I got him but he knew what "kennel up" meant.

The dog house has never been used by another dog. I had shredded cedar in it. Took that out and put the rug he lays on in our house in there. Put an old sleeping bag in there. Now it has more fresh cedar in it. We have put his toys and treats in there.

He's in the house only when we are and outside every night so it's not like he isn't used to being outside.

He prefers to curl up in a hole he dug in the dirt to cool off last summer. I used to fill it with water to keep it damp and cool but now the rain fills it and he ends up sitting next to it, whining on occasion, obviously not very comfortable but endures the weather so far.

He’s still young and very healthy so can hunker in and go with the weather but I’m concerned about later on. I don’t plan on making him a 100% house dog any time in the near future.

Any suggestions?

==================================
so i am thinking she is nuts right. so I try and post it, and i get the same error. so i delete sections of the type to try and see what part is giving me the error message. I narrowed it down to this part below I believe after getting about 5 errors, then I get locked out of my own site and my page wont load. This is the part of the type i think had the issue.

He prefers to curl up in a hole he dug in the dirt to cool off last summer. I used to fill it with water to keep it damp and cool but now the rain fills it and he ends up sitting next to it, whining on occasion, obviously not very comfortable but endures the weather so far.

He’s still young and very healthy so can hunker in and go with the weather but I’m concerned about later on. I don’t plan on making him a 100% house dog any time in the near future.

Any suggestions?

Sure looks kind of like this issue just don't see the lynx.
https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/168580/page/1#Post168580

Questions
1) So whats causing this, and most important is does the error when you get it cause browser issues loading the site?

i ask about the browser issues because now I cant even get on my own site. I an using Internet explorer, went under "tools" deleted my cookies, and temp Internet files, and i still cant get my site to load on my pc after getting this error..

Most important, How do I clean out what ever the 404 affected so i can get to work?????.