ImageMagick does not come *standard* on servers; if you're in a shared hosting environment, make sure the path to mortify and convert are set properly (in your paths section of your control panel). If it isn't installed, your webhost will need to install it for you.

GD itself has to be compiled into PHP; again, if your webhost does not have this you'll have to have them install it for you. You can see if it is installed by creating a phpinfo page:

phpinfo.php:
Code
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Look for a heading of "GD" and post the result; if you don't see one, then it isn't installed.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!