Classic never divulged user email addresses in a to or cc, it sent things BCCed
Wrong. Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:12:09 UT
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]From:
[email protected]Reply-To: PERSON_WHO_REPORTED_POST.COMCc:
[email protected]Subject: GangsterBB.NET Moderator Alert
A user (XXXXXXXXXX at IP XX.XX.XXX.XX) has requested that you review the following post by XXXXXX in a forum you moderate:
---------------------
{POST CONTENT}
---------------------
The user's reason for this request is:
Threating to "kick my ass"
You may view the topic at the following URL:
http://www.gangsterbb.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=XXXXXXXXXX
...and that's how I'd like it back. Where ALL the Mods would get the email, and with their addresses visible to the other Mods so we can see who's in the conversation. AND, the person reporting it, of course, should be in the REPLY TO field. It's always been like this in Classic, and it should continue to be like this going forward. I hate being a prick about it, but this
is how it was, and this is how I'd like it back.
