Well...

My board's been around since '01 -- and there's myself (Admin), my #2 (was Mod, then made Co-Admin), then another Mod of *some* of my forums, another Mod of 1-2 of my forums (but he's now deceased), and 1 other Mod for 1 forum as a tribute.

Needless to say, I don't have much overhead. lol

But one thing I will say is - I sure don't pick Mods willy-nilly at all! If I don't trust them - if they haven't been around for a while - if they haven't demonstrated a true propensity to handle it - and importantly -- if they *ASK* to become a Mod on my board w/o fulfilling those requirements ...they won't be a Mod on *my* board until they meet those requirements... wink



GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 8.1.34 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 / Apache 2.4.67
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP