Originally Posted by David Dreezer
Sue!!!!!!!

Sue, are you really going to have a problem with people posting to your forums from a web page that is not on your site? I'm betting no. I'm betting that is not a problem for most sites. If you don't think it'll be a problem why not just run that off completely and not worry about it?

Huh? LOL

What can I turn off? I'm more than just a little brain dead right now.


Giz -- didn't see your second message -- I'll ask her about security & what-not.

This is her latest message:

Quote
We cannot proceed.
The host from which you are accessing the board is not recognized as a valid host. This is more than likely
related to a firewall issue that is blocking the referer variable. Check your firewall settings and try again.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

From: http://adwoff.com/messageboard/ubbthreads.php

(What I was trying to send had the URL of http://adwoff.com/messageboard/ubbthreads.php?
ubb=newreply&Number=237275)


~Sue
adwoff.com