A new community startup of mine is Elite Web Gamers. It is my goal to have a community based upon a group of gamers who just enjoy talking about, and reviewing, hardware, software, and games.

Currently just a small startup, it's based on showing off some of the features of UBB.Threads 7.1, including a lot of styling work with the built in CSS rules, and adding a few of my own. I have several choice modifications running, such as the RSSForums addon by Ian Spence.

The community originally started as a forum for my RPG help site RealmHQ for Norseman Games' The Realm Online (formerly owned by Sierra and CodeMasters), but I felt that I needed to expand it to cover more if I wanted it to live on as more then its slow going help site.

Feel free to stop on by, respond to a topic, or even spark a discussion of your own!

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!