Yeah, I opened that one up and searched for "active" as in "activetopics" but I didn't find it. There must be a place somewhere that lists the active functions or sets them.

I am only at about 36 hours since the "upgrade" when we went from 6.5.5. As you probably know, I was around for the betas and had a few beta sites running, but waited until yesterday to switch over the board.

The good news is the majority of the users are happy with it. There were a few issues, but I've been coding around them, simple things like edited style sheets (adding the red for the new posts and the other one that seems to be missing is the popupmenu codes in most of the published style sheets).

I also had an auto login hack I made for 6.5.5 because the remember me checkbox didn't work for most of my users. I ended up putting up a simple redirect page telling my users it was no longer necessary (which it isn't, the new site works like it's supposed to!).

I could go on and on, but really just minor changes here and there. I had to do a LOT more in the beta releases, this one is pretty clean.

I just wish I could figure out how to give them an "Active Posts" link like they are used to.

Fred