I'm glad custom titles are back for users, and it's okay I think if their post count titles remain as well, but I'm having multiple issues with this now...

Being a gangster movie fan forum, my title is "The Don" and my co-admin is "Consigliere" -- both in bold and red. These were put in place before the 7.1 Custom Titles field, with the old Classic fields. Worked fine, and as admin I could change them, and custom user titles, in the CP. However, now that I installed 7.1, there's no way to edit these old titles because they don't show up in CP. If I add a custom title in my own profile right now, it shows up in addition to the old custom title (the one I cannot edit).

.Classic had Admin and Moderator default titles in Control Panel » Profile Settings » Member Titles, where I used to set these, but Threads doesn't.

Also - all users used to be able to use UBB code bold and italics in custom titles, but not any more. Admins can't either, only with HTML.

And - I can't seem to delete a custom title in my own profile settings, but need to go into CP to delete it... this last one is most serious...

Thanks smile

Last edited by jgeoff; 03/19/2007 12:48 PM. Reason: clarification cuz I'm tired and hazy - lol

GangsterBB.NET (Ver. 7.6.1.1)
PHP Version 5.6.40 / MySQL 5.7.23-23 (was 5.6.41-84.1) / Apache 2.4.54
2007 Content Rulez Contest - Hon Mention
UBB.classic 6.7.2 - RIP