Willing,

I take it that you are not "sold" on 7.0?

One thing to remember is that the demo versions don't offer the full capability as the live release versions. That's because they need to be able to sell you something.

Are you having a problem installing it or do you not like a feature? I'm asking because again because most of the differences between the betas (7.0) and the release (7.1) are bug fixes, not actual interface changes or functionality changes (but I guess there are a few minor ones like the ability for users to turn off the side panels - thanks Rick we asked for that and you delivered).

I guess what I am trying to say here is I don't see why you need to try out version 7.1 if you have the demo for version 7.0. At this point you either know if you are going to buy the software or not. If it is a bug issue you are seeing, I wouldn't worry about that because 1) there were several bug fixes, 2) they work on completing/fixing bugs every day and 3) they do a nice job of supporting their product. There are also several third party support sites with addons/mods once you get going and comfortable with the software (highly modifiable) and can get just about anything done you want.

Just an FYI, with the last version (6.5.x) the demo was from version 5 something I believe or maybe even more. Yes, the latest release was a lot nicer from the demo, but the demo gave me a demo of what I was going to get, which is the intention.

Fred