Willing,

If they gave you the full release version, why would you need to buy it? To be nice? A lot of people never would. This isn't shareware or freeware. The demo version is limited and doesn't have all the features you get with the full version, or at least it didn't use to.

As to you wanting 7.1 because it is the version you would be getting, this is probably more of an understanding or not understanding.

Think of it this way. The difference between version 6.5.5 and version 7 is like the difference between Windows 98 and Windows XP. The difference between 7.0 and 7.1 is like the difference between Windows XP and Windows XP/SP1.

In other words, IT IS THE SAME THING EXCEPT WITH BUG FIXES.

Most of these bugs are things you would never see in a demo, you simply don't have the user base (you can't, the demo doesn't let you) to find them. So, yes, I fail to see why you NEED a demo for 7.1 and I would much rather have Rick work on version 7.2 before he changes the demo to a 7.1 version.

But hey, if you can't understand that, maybe I'll come up with a few more analogies...