I'm on Windows by the way. I've tried every version I can think of of

c:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.3.3-Q8\convert.exe

and

c:\Program Files\ImageMagick-6.3.3-Q8\mogrify.exe

with slashes going left, going right, having the program name, just having the directory name, etc.

Also, when I view source, the /images/general/default/wait.gif that it's trying to show on refreshes really doesn't exist in that directory ...

...

OK I'm piecing this together. There was a wait.gif in the downloaded 7.1 set that wasn't in my live set, so I copied that in. I was also missing the CAPTCHA directory in my images directory. What else should I check for?

I've looked in the cache folder, and there are no images being generated in there ...

There are lots of entries in the captcha database table, so it's trying to make them ...

Last edited by BellaOnline; 03/22/2007 6:29 AM.

Lisa Shea, owner, BellaOnline.com
BellaOnline Website
BellaOnline Forums - UBB since Apr 2002 - 58,000 members / 850,000 posts