What she is referencing is Section 508 compliance; whereby if you offer a public service you must also cater to "visually impared users"; what you can take and do is have a contact page which users can sign up through as well and you'll be complaint.

You could additionally recommend that visually impared users utilize a screen magnifier, but that only helps with users who have some sense of sight.

My suggestion for this in the future is to have an auditory captcha, so that users who cannot *SEE* the text, can still *hear* it.



I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!