I just upgraded to threads from 5.47e. I used to have a header and footer of my own design. The Header also was the left column of the board. I was able to changed this in each forum. Well using the new product I can't get ANY html to display using the header box. I get a parsing error on line 10 EVEN when the boxes are empty. SO I am stumped. I need to get my Adsense advertising and my paid advertisers back on line. My part time income depends on it. Is there anyone with a template that includes code that works or is there a coder lurking I can hire to get my ads back on the board working again.

I also tried to see if an ad image would work in an island but I got the same error message about a php error.

I have an immediate need to get my site working advertising again and I need help to do it. Ideas?