Has anyone tried AdBrite or any other Ad network?

I was doing decently with Google back in Nov/Dec, but since the new year my revenue has really tanked... was under $100 in Feb so I didn't get a check last month. frown

I'm hovering between 800k-1M page impressions a month.
I'd prefer to make the money on eCPM instead of clicks if possible... it's just a pain to get people to click and I've got a decent enough number of page views for my small community (barely over 700 users).

I've kinda scoped out a few other networks, but none have really sold me as being worthy of me dumping Google, thus far.



Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world
So there was only one thing that I could do
Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long