According to their web site "MS SQL Server 2005 databases have a maximum capacity of 200 MB." if that is enough space, I would still like to move forward with this if you think it can happen. If they do not pan out (before 90 day trial) I am not shy about telling them were to get off.

The styling can be looked at after we get the site ( www.firstgenmc.com ) running while still in its beta.

The only thing I changed in the UBB and .cgi files was the url's from www.firstgenerationmontecarlo.com and www.fgmcc.com to www.firstgenmc.com

I believe I have all the necessary files on the new host @ www.firstgenmc,com hopefully… As we may have met a quota, or something at jsl.com is just not allowing ftp connections anymore. And with copying I am afraid it will copy other child sites that were added to our current host.

I guess what I am looking for here is the help of your knowledge to make this happen. I do not want to rely on the support of 1and1 as they more then likely will not know what I am talking about. Once I hear that this could very possibly work I will lobby for the money to start making the upgrade happen.

When I go to www.groupee.com it says it is still in beta and I would need an invite for a membership or something like that. I guess I can use the member link here on the forum; oppsie.

Lloyd