Hi, I've been trying to create an organized list to understand the process of how it works.
I figured out how the system works to pop up the solid black circle, the open (hollow) circle and the solid black square.

But, I can't figure out how to get back to the solid circle again to start over with my list.
What are the steps to do this?

Here's an example of what I was able to do:

  • The administrator(s) working in/on the Board will post a courtesy notice to the members and public. This means,
    • If you attempt to open the Board after the notice is posted, the Board features will not open for you.
      • This includes viewing any of the horizontal navigational menu links or opening any vertical side panels (the left and right islands).

    • The only accessible panels are the side islands "Site Links I" and "Site Links II" as they link back to different areas of the Home website.
      • If you are already inside the Board when the closure takes place, it will either
      • Bump you off as a "logged out" member, OR
      • Once you log out, you cannot log back in again until the board is re-opened.
      • null

    • I'm kinda lost here. Please help. Thanks.

      As you can tell, I can't figure how to get OUT of the list either! Why am I still indented? Thanks for your direction. frown

Last edited by Trixie; 05/26/2007 12:55 PM.

[Linked Image from shorthandclasses.com]