We work totally different at themepark.nl

To our forummembers we are all called "staff-members". Two of us (not me) are called the so-called administrators, the rest of that staff members are the moderators.

As for admin rights, a bunch of staff members have the technical status administrator in ubb, because that's basicly it, a setting that will allow you to do more forum settings.

I need it because I am the princip maintance guy of the UBB installation, another guy is our templates hero, one of our female staff members handles new user registrations, another technician who works on supporting scripts has both admin and FTP/Shell/MySql access and our 2 left over founders (on of the founders quit a while back) can do it all.

In decision making, I think in over 7 years that maybe 1 or 2 times our "on paper"-administrators veto'd something. For everything else, we decide together. And whatever we decide, we support it as a group.

Everybody with "just" moderators status has global moderator permissions, but they do have their specific forums they take care of.

The founder that quit was the guy who did the technical side of the forum, after he quit, I took over the ubb stuff. That's why I am relatively new here at ubbcentral.

[Linked Image from siemons.org]