7.1 -->> 7.2 Features
A list of New Features available to members.

-------
  1. [Linked Image] Spoiler Tags.
  2. Icon next to a forum to be double-clicked to mark an individual forum as read.
  3. Who's On-line screen to show the actual topic a user is looking at
  4. Added a button on the Quick Reply screen to switch over to the Full Reply screen, preserving anything you've typed for your post up to that point.
  5. When a user removes themself from a private topic a note will be added to the topic to let other participants know.
  6. Added the ability to add a description to files that are being attached to a post.
  7. Changed the online/offline indicator to just show the actual mood image, with alt/title text showing online/offline
  8. private messages, it will now show all participants in each private message.
  9. board title to the subject of emails that are sent out for notifications and watched topics.
  10. graph to the top of the list of private messages to show how many PMs a user has
  11. Happy Birthday emails on each user's birthday.
  12. limit the number of attachments/photos a user can attach
  13. Active Topics Screen to give an option to show active posts as well
  14. new set of Gallery Islands
  15. Gallery Forums.

Just a rough copy of the list i will announce to my members.
You also may find it handy with the admin stuff stripped out.

7.2 ALL the changes can be viewed Click me

smile
I think that's them all fee free to add to the list wink

Code
[list=1][img:left]https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/images/markup_panel/default/spoiler.gif[/img] Spoiler Tags.
[*]Icon next to a forum to be double-clicked to mark an individual forum as read.
[*]Who's On-line screen to show the actual topic a user is looking at
[*]Added a button on the Quick Reply screen to switch over to the Full Reply screen, preserving anything you've typed for your post up to that point.
[*]When a user removes themself from a private topic a note will be added to the topic to let other participants know.

[*]Added the ability to add a description to files that are being attached to a post.

[*]Changed the online/offline indicator to just show the actual mood image, with alt/title text showing online/offline

[*]private messages, it will now show all participants in each private message.

[*]board title to the subject of emails that are sent out for notifications and watched topics.

[*]graph to the top of the list of private messages to show how many PMs a user has

[*]Happy Birthday emails on each user's birthday.

[*]limit the number of attachments/photos a user can attach

[*]Active Topics Screen to give an option to show active posts as well

[*]new set of Gallery Islands
[*]Gallery Forums.[/list]

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo