one other quick question and i'm done ( i think)...is there any way to make it show the old style "Extra Info" stuff? Any way to maybe use something from an older release in the footer maybe? I'd like it to show something like this at the bottom, which is from the 6.5.2 release (see below)...

let me explain a little...I'm trying to avoid the whole "portal" thing...it's nice but not what i need for this particular website...I've been using threads since the old days and I don't want to switch forum software...I'm more than happy with the way it performs...I just want to stay with a current release for security and upgrade issues...and to continue to support the cause of course...I keep all my license up to date so i can get the latest releases even if i don't upgrade. Thanks again for the help guys...I've been using this for a while but it's been a while since i did a lot of this so i'm having to re-learn a lot smile



Extra information
Show favorite forums.
4164 Registered User(s).
Welcome to our newest member, Canmyyla
There are no birthdays today.
There are 14 registered and 4 anonymous users online.
Max users online was 78 @ 11/17/06 10:05 PM
Current adjusted date is: 06/20/07 11:18 PM