I'm not sure WHY you'd be entering the portal when it's disabled; but I wanted this option myself so I could link to the portal but have the main index still being my forum list...

When entering into: ubbthreads.php/ubb/portal I get a long error:
Code
UBB Error
We encountered a problem. The reason reported was

Script: /home/everyday/public_html/forum/scripts/portal.inc.php
Line#: 70
SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID and t1.POST_ID = t3.POST_ID and t1.TOPIC_IS_' at line 5
SQL Error #: 1064
Query: select t1.TOPIC_SUBJECT,t2.USER_ID,t2.USER_DISPLAY_NAME,t1.TOPIC_CREATED_TIME,t3.POST_BODY,t1.POST_ID,t1.TOPIC_VIEWS,t1.TOPIC_REPLIES,t1.TOPIC_NEWS_ICON from forums_TOPICS as t1, forums_USERS as t2, forums_POSTS as t3 where t1.FORUM_ID in () and t1.USER_ID = t2.USER_ID and t1.POST_ID = t3.POST_ID and t1.TOPIC_IS_APPROVED = '1' and t3.POST_IS_APPROVED = '1' and t1.TOPIC_STATUS <> 'M' order by TOPIC_CREATED_TIME desc limit 5

Please use your back button to return to the previous page. 

I'd like for it to process the portal asif it would if the portal was enabled...

Last edited by Rick; 06/28/2007 12:33 PM.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!