Ok...

The MySQL space limit is an idiotic limit, the MySQL database size should reflect that of available disk space for the user. Modern control panels such as Ensim or CPanel or even Plesk will take this into account.

The limitation would thus be anything available to the users total available webspace versus a MySQL space limit. So if the user has 8 gigs of space, their mysql limit would be anything they would want up to their 8 gigs of space.

Honestly, if your webhost is enforcing these limits, you should look elsewhere as there are plenty which don't have such insane limits. Then theres always VPS' which are as low as $30 at some places now adays which is at times more than some people are paying for virtualhosting...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!