I just upgraded from classic to threads 7.1 and I am totally confused on making an attachment even though I made one. But how will my members feel when they try? I am posting an attachment to this post to see if it works the same as my board. and yes it looks the same.
I open the post topic form. Enter a subject text. Must enter a post text(Required?). Select File manager, select browse, then select file, then select add file,then select done and I don't see anything in the post that reflects that a attachment is inserted in the post(no img tag- nothing). None of this is documented anywhere.
Question 1 Where is something to hint that the file is in fact attached (ubb code?)or where it will be placed in the post? Can you change the attachment to be placed at the beginning or middle of the posting? The preview does not show it. The only way you know it is there and where is when you select submit and then it shows on the post.
Question 2 Is this the way it is supposed to work? If it is, can a moderator move this to the feedback suggestion forum?
Blue Man Group There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers