Well, that is the only place that referances date; however you can tweak it on an "area by area" basis by finding where the date lays that you want to change only in that area (vs everywhere in the theme) by...

Find the area where you want to update, and mark down the class that lights up that area (subjecttable for example).

Go to the "extra css" section of your style, and enter in:
Code
.subjecttable .date {
color: #2F6BA7;
}

Now anywhere that "date" is defined in the "subjecttable" class, it will use the color defined as "subjecttable date".


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!