Well, at our community, I was one of the founding members, another of us was basically made an admin and was running things when I left...

I came back years later, and ended up buying the community; he seemed to think it was his but the owner saw otherwise...

Well, to make a long story short, I gave him the oppertunity to keep his post, but without server level access to the site due to my security policies... he flipped out, and I destaffed him...

I left his "friends" as staff, but they all decided to create another site to compete with ours and where stealing memers... so I banned the whole lot of them...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!